Directions to Oak Ridge Park for cross country
The trip is approx. 40 min by car, so figure 50 min for us
GPS address – 136 Oak Ridge Road, Clark NJ
- take New Jersey Turnpike/I-95 S (Portions toll).
Then 0.48 miles
- Merge onto I-78 W via EXIT 14-14C toward Newark Airport/US-
1/US-9/US-22/Clinton (Portions toll).
Then 1.41 miles
- Keep left to take I-78 (EXPRESS) W toward Clinton (Portions toll).
Then 3.33 miles
- Merge onto I-78 (LOCAL) W.
Then 1.94 miles
- Take the Garden State Pkwy exit, EXIT 52.
Then 0.26 miles
- Keep right at the fork in the ramp.
Then 0.46 miles
- Merge onto Garden State Pkwy.
Then 6.42 miles
- Take EXIT 135 toward Westfield/Clark.
Then 0.09 miles
- Merge onto Central Ave/County Hwy-613 toward Westfield.
Then 0.35 miles
- Turn left onto Raritan Rd/County Hwy-607. Continue to follow County
- County Hwy-607 is just past School St
- White Diamond is on the corner
Then 2.51 miles
- Oak Ridge County Park, 136 OAK RIDGE RD.
- Your destination is 0.1 miles past Woodland Rd